My Year 2005
We only arrived back in Sydney this morning from a holiday in Victoria and it is already time to wave goodbye to 2005. It's been a busy and exciting year, stressful, but ultimately rewarding.
Highpoints and Achievements
- Trip to Singapore, London, France, Spain and Japan
- Contract renewed for 2 years
- Wrote a sophisticated content management system and implemented it at work in a month
- Setup new intranet at work
- Trip to Victoria
- My cooking
- My beautiful wife
- My Nanna's passing away just after Christmas
- Still a term appointment
- Last European or overseas holiday for a long time (got to save for kids - future highpoint I hope - etc)
- Liberal government takes control of the senate and passes more stupid, short-sighted and selfish laws
Happy New Year!